MIDDLE SCHOOL FEES FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Registration fees for all students will not be billed in PushCoin until July 1, 2023. The Deadline for Early Bird Registration of $140 is July 28, 2023.
RETURNING MIDDLE SCHOOL FORMS
All acknowledgments and authorizations are contained in a single electronic, online registration form. The form will be located in the Parents/Community menu of the District website and on Wredling’s website under Parents/Registration Materials. Parents can sign into the Returning Student Online Registration form using their Home Access Center (HAC) credentials, select individual students, and complete their registration. Please complete this form by June 1st!
PLEASE SEE THE INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING REGISTRATION:
- All acknowledgments and authorizations are contained in a single electronic, online registration form that will be easily accessible from most electronic devices (computer, Chromebook, and Smartphones).
Parents can sign into the Returning Student Online Registration form using their Home Access Center (HAC) credentials, select individual students, and complete their registration. The form will be located in the Parents/Community menu of the District website.
Registration fees for elementary and middle school will be available in PushCoin beginning 1st. For families who may qualify for a fee waiver, and are not directly certified by the state, a 2022-2023 district fee waiver application will be available on the District 303 website in July, accessible from the Parent/Community menu.
- STUDENT HANDBOOKS:
- All parents and students should read and review the relevant student handbooks. Updated Handbooks will be added to the District page as soon as they are complete.
- DISTRICT CALENDARS:
WREDLING SPECIFIC INFORMATION:
6th Grade Transition Opportunities - English Spanish
Where you will find course descriptions and forms. Returning D303 students have already completed these forms. Newly enrolled students will complete their form when registering.
2023-2024 School Supply Lists:
School Tool Box - prepackaged school supplies:
- Use School Tool Box to order pre-packaged school supplies! Order early to ensure delivery to your home before the first day of school.
See below for some helpful hints regarding ordering.
- We often get calls asking which box(es) to order as the School Tool Box website can be a little overwhelming.
- Generally, the school supplies you will need are in the "Grade Box" at each level.
For example, 6th Grade Box, 7th Grade Box, 8th Grade Box
- If your child is enrolled in RISE, OASIS, or INFINITY, you would pick that box for the appropriate grade level INSTEAD of the Grade Box.
- If your child is enrolled in Band/Choir/Orchestra you can also order the appropriate music box
(by grade level).
- If your child is enrolled in Foreign Language, you may also order the appropriate grade level box.
- Explore/PLTW boxes are also available for each grade level depending upon what classes your child is signed up for.